– Realistic suspension springing
– Realistic cab shaking
– Realistic braking simulation
– Adapted Active Roll Control(ARC) system
– Reduced roll angle
– Compatible with current ETS 2 trucks and most popular truck mods
Update 7.0 released. Changelog:
– Chassis issues on some Volvo FH trucks has been fixed.
– Softened truck suspensions.
– Improved truck cabin physics.
– Weights of all trucks reverted to default values.
Required Truck Configurations
You need to make these configurations to use the mod in the most realistic way. There are two methods.
If you have enabled the developer console, you can easily make the configurations. If you haven’t, see this guide to enable it.
Open the developer console by pressing “~” key in the game and type the following commands: (press enter after typing each line)
That’s all! You have successfully made the configuration.
- Locate your Euro Truck Simulator 2 profile directory.
You can find it in your “Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/” folder.
(Steam Cloud users should look for the steam_profiles folder instead of the profiles folder.)
- Open the config.cfg file in the folder with Notepad.
(Right click the file, select “Open with” and pick “Notepad”.)
- Find the lines that contain these codes one by one and change their values:
uset g_truck_stability “1.0”
uset g_trailer_stability “1.0”
uset g_suspension_stiffness “0.85”
uset g_cabin_suspension_stiffness “1.0”
- Save the config file.
(In Notepad, click on “File” → “Save”.)
- That’s all! You have successfully made the configuration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rate this mod
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Please read the terms below before using our mods. By downloading and using our mods, you agree to these terms.
– Do not copy any data from mods.
– Do not edit/change mod files unless necessary.
– If you edit/change mod files, do not share them with anyone.
– Do not upload mod files to websites.
If you want to share the mod on the web, you must comply with our mod sharing terms. View terms